If you’re an adventurer looking for your next bucket-list experience, or an avid water photographer looking to take things to the next level then our Tonga Humpback Whale Experiences are for you.
Led by internationally acclaimed and award winning photographer Craig Parry, each tour offers the chance to get up close and personal with humpback whales as they migrate through the Kingdom of Tonga.
22 - 30 August 2024
6 days of whale swims
8 nights accomodation
16 - 23 September 2024
5 days of whale swims
7 nights accomodation
Staying on the beautiful Tongan Island of Vava'u, Craig and a professional guide will take you out on the water where Craig will provide personalised support and guidance as you swim with the whales and other marine life.
For those that are interested in water photography, Craig will be on hand to provide photography tuition to help you capture the perfect image.
Each trip is strictly limited to a small group to ensure you receive maximum time in the water.
The tour cost includes the following:
- Whale swims on a chartered boat with a professional whale guide, lunch included
- Accommodation whilst in Vava'u, single or twin share
- All snorkelling gear whilst on boat if required
- Upon request: daily photographic and editing tuition with internationally acclaimed wildlife photographer Craig Parry
Not included in the cost are:
- Travel Insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Photography and editing equipment
Please note that due to a high level of interest we are unable to reserve places without a deposit.