If you’re an avid water photographer looking to take things to the next level or a beginner wanting to jump in the deep end then our Tonga Humpback Whale Photography Workshop is for you. Joining internationally acclaimed and award winning photographer Craig Parry, each tour is open to all levels of photographic ability and offers the chance to get up close and personal with humpback whales as they migrate through the Kingdom of Tonga.
Location: Vava’u, Tonga
When: Our 2023 dates are currently being finalised.
Staying on the beautiful Tongan Island ofVava’u, Craig and a professional guide will take you out on the water where Craig will provide you with personalised photography tuition to help you capture the perfect image as you swim with the whales and other marine life. Over the course of your stay, Craig will also be on hand to review your images and provide post production / editing guidance to help you improve the following day.
Each workshop is strictly limited to seven guests to ensure you receive maximum time in the water, and one on one tuition with Craig.
The tour cost includes the following:
- Unlimited daily photographic and editing tuition with internationally acclaimed photographer Craig Parry
- Seven days on a chartered boat with a professional whale guide (approximate timings 9am to 3pm)
- Accommodation – all guests receive their own room with wifi, hot water and air conditioning
- Airport transfers (based on arrival / departure on the above session dates only)
- Daily lunches whilst on the boat
- All snorkelling gear whilst on boat
Not included in the cost are:
- Travel Insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Meals (ex lunches on the boat)
- Photography and editing equipment
Please note that due to a high level of interest we are unable to reserve places without a deposit.
For pricing and booking enquiries for our Tonga Humpback Whale Photography Workshop please contact us below.